Policy on Use of Group Study Rooms Back
Library group study rooms are available for use by CSUMB students. Due to limited space, faculty and other organizations should arrange other locations for classes and consultations.
The Group Study Room Policy has been developed to allow equitable access and to comply with the "Do the Right Thing," document contained in the CSUMB Student Code of Conduct.
Everyone is asked to comply with the Library's Food & Drink Policy, and the Conduct Policy. The library is not responsible for personal items left unattended.
- Group Study Room Reservations begin and end on the hour.
- A minimum of 2 persons can use a group study room.
- There is a 2-hour limit for each group per day unless no other groups are scheduled.
- If the scheduled group does not arrive 5 minutes after their reserved time, the room is available on a first-come first-served use until the next scheduled group arrives.
- If there is a conflict with room reservations only CSUMB student names listed in the campus e-mail directory will have priority.